Brendan Lappan is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and a proud founding member of Ray White Macarthur Group. He prides himself on delivering honest, professional service and advice to both buyers and sellers across the whole Macarthur district.
Brendan started a career in Real Estate in 2004 and adopted a strong work ethic based on integrity and a drive to continuously exceed client’s expectations. Together, Brendan and his team Andrew Tobin, Jordan Stewart, Tayla Manray and Rachel Thompson have achieved record sales across the Macarthur area and have completed numerous transactions. Recognised within Ray White, Brendan has achieved the prestigious award ‘Chairmans Elite Performer’ multiple times and has been recognised as a ‘Ray White NSW Top Performer’ from 2013 to current.
Arguably one of the top agents in the Macarthur area, Brendan possesses extraordinary negotiation skills that have produced outstanding results, reflected in repeat business and word of mouth referrals.
“Whether my clients are looking at selling or buying I always look to offer a level of service and professionalism that they will never forget. I always strive to give my vendors the edge in the marketplace to ensure I maximise their sale price”.
Outside of work, Brendan and his family are actively involved in the Macarthur community and can often be seen at local events or enjoying local attractions.
Brendan's expertise in residential real estate sales including land sales and developments. He is innovative, down to earth and has outstanding market knowledge across the entire Macarthur region which enables him to service clients across Campbelltown, Camden and the Wollondilly areas.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Referring Individual - New South Wales Metro - No. 1
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Metro Salespeople Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Metro Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2017/2018 - Chairman's Elite
- 2017 - 10 Year Service Award And 9 earlier awards