- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set on a large approx 975m2 block of land with a fantastic rural outlook is this 4 bedroom home with a stunning outdoor entertainer delight with a chlorine pool. This family home has floating timber floors throughout with multiple living spaces on offer. The kitchen is ideally positioned in the heart of the home with electric cooking, double wall ovens, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The open plan space off the kitchen leads to a large family room at the rear of the property with plantation shutters and a stunning view capturing the rural outlook. The 3-way bathroom is tiled with a bath, shower and separate toilet with a bonus 3rd toilet off the laundry. All of this situated in the popular pocket of The Oaks and within close proximity to local schools, local shops, and a short drive to Camden.
- Take your pick of the multiple living spaces on offer with floating timber floors, split system air conditioning with ducted heat transfer kit and a combustion fire,
- Whip up the family favourites in the kitchen with electric cooktop, double wall ovens, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard storage and bench space,
- There are four good sized bedrooms all offering built-in wardrobes with the master suite being carpeted with an ensuite, walk in robe and built ins,
- The main bathroom is tiled offering a bath, shower, vanity and toilet with a seperate 3rd toilet in the laundry,
- The saltwater pool is solar heated and the ultimate space for the family to enjoy the warm summer months,
- Get your guest list ready as this entertainers delight offers both indoor and outdoor options to soak in the views with your friends and family,
- There is a triple car garage to protect your vehicles with a workshop cove and 1 side drive through to the back alfresco,
- Sitting on approximately 975m2 parcel of land with side access to park your trailer as well,
Council rates per quarter: $489 per quarter
Water rates per quarter: $250 per quarter
Rental potential per week: $480 - 500 per week
Strata rates per quarter: N/A
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 to arrange a suitable time.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.