- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a quiet de sac is this immaculately presented home with a perfect opportunity for a growing family or even the most astute investor.
The home offers three spacious bedrooms, built in wardrobes, great sized family bathroom and updated kitchen with gas cooking loads of storage overlooking the entertaining area and in ground pool.
The floor plan is flexible and offers an abundance of space and natural light which illuminates through the home. The option is your's on either multiple living spaces or huge dining area over looking the back yard.
Outside side is something special, sitting on a rare 630m2 block with landscaped gardens, undercover entertaining space and in-ground pool which makes this place perfect for family and social gatherings.
- Floating timber floor boards
- Solar panels
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single lock up garage
- Updated kitchen, gas cooking
- Work shop
- Lime washed polished timber floor boards
- Stainless steel appliances
- Landscaped gardens
- Ceiling fans
- Freshly painted through out
- New designer humer entry door
- Gas outlet for heating in living area
Location ( Via Google Maps )
- Ruse shops (550m)
- Ruse public school (1.2km)
- Campbelltown train station (3.8km)
Don't miss out opportunities like this do not last very long !
Our recommended broker https://www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers/tiarne-leayr
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.