BIG HOME LOOKING FOR BIG FAMILY
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you're looking for a large immaculate family home, well this outstanding property has had no expense spared just walk in put your feet up all the hard work has been done.
Features of the home include:
- 5 double sized bedrooms with mirrored built in robes to all
- 6th bedroom/study on the ground floor
- Two living spaces; large formal lounge and a large rumpus/family room upstairs
- Modern kitchen with Bosch Appliances; pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and gas cooking overlooking the dining area.
- Bathroom downstairs has floor to ceiling tiles, custom vanity, sunken bath with step surround, double shower head, custom glass shower screen and a separate WC
- Main bathroom upstairs has floor to ceiling tiles, custom vanity with stone benchtop, double sinks, sunken bath with marble surround, double shower head and large separate WC with its own sink
- Modern, renovated laundry with ample storage space
- Family friendly backyard with 51 sqm paved undercover entertaining area with built in fans and lighting
- In-ground salt water pool with Dolphin Automatic Cleaner
- Fujitsu Ducted 4 Zone Air Conditioning with Automated System and 2 control panels for both floors
- SOLIS Solar Panel System with 16 panels
- Internal garage access
- 1 & Car Garage with Drive Through Access with space for up to 4 cars on driveway
Additional features and inclusions:
- LED Downlights with dimmers throughout the house
- Luxaflex Light filtering blinds
- Automatic Security Shutters
- High internet connectivity - NBN
- Networked with ethernet in every room
- Hills Hub 600 Builders kit, a perfect structured cabling solution for your tv, NBN Internet & telephone
- New commercial grade windows with safety fly-mesh
- Rinnai hot water system - temperature controlled.
- Easy maintenance Bamboo flooring through staircase and all of first floor
- Beautiful custom staircase
- Ground floor is tiled throughout
- Beautiful custom-made Hume Entrance door
- Huge under stairs storage
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout home
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Dual side access
- Rendered home
- Manicured lawns and gardens, with low maintenance front and backyards
This impressive property is situated in the popular carrs estate of Ingleburn and is surrounded by quality homes and family friendly neighbourhood. Both Sackville Street Primary school and Ingleburn High School are a short stroll away along with local shops,childcare and parks for family picnics.Bus stop is minutes away for trip to C.B.D and station or short drive by car.Circle this one of kind property which is much loved by family and friends and cherished by current owners.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.