Ray White Ingleburn
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are looking for a home close to Sackville Street Primary School, then look no further. This home is also around the corner from the bus stop and approximately a 20 minute walk to Ingleburn shops and station.
- Three bedrooms with built-in-robes to all
- Neat and tidy kitchen with hardwood laminated floor and featuring Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances, double depth cupboards, air conditioning and a Miele Dishwasher
- Dining area is combined with the kitchen
- Well maintained bathroom with a separate toilet
- Low maintenance grassed backyard with decked pergola area plus blinds and a gazebo area perfect for entertaining.
- Outside also features two garden sheds and a children's cubby house
- Single lock up carport and parking for three cars
All situated on a 630.5 square metre block.
For more information regarding this property and inspection times, please contact Jane Smith on 0412 312 788.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.