Immaculate Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
From the moment you enter this immaculate family home you will immediately be impressed. The home is perfectly presented inside and out plus it offers a spacious, open planned layout that would tick all the boxes for the growing family. Located in a tranquil cul de sac that is within a short walk to local schools, shops and station, you will enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Featuring:
* Four oversized bedrooms with built ins to three
* Spacious open planned living and dining area complete with stunning floorboards throughout
* Two updated bathrooms with new shower screens, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilets plus a third bathroom accessed through the garage.
* Immaculate kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and ample bench space
* Separate study area upstairs that could also be used as a children play area or an upstairs living area
* A massive four car garage with remote access. Currently set up as a workshop with three phase power, ample storage plus internal access to a third bathroom. Perfect for Dad who needs his own workshop space or has potential to convert into an extra living area or man cave.
* Lovely outdoor patio that offers plenty of room for outdoor entertaining that overlooks a great size backyard with fully manicured lawns and beautiful gardens.
* A great sized 543m2 corner block with dual side access. It boasts plenty of outdoor storage and has ample space to park a boat, caravan or any extra cars.
* Also features Daikan ducted air conditioning throughout with two separate units, three kilowatt solar panels, back to base fire and house alarm and new ceiling fans throughout the home.
* Situated approx 400m from Ingleburn Public School, 800m from the brand new Ingleburn Fair shopping centre, 850m from Ingleburn High school and 1km from Ingleburn train station.
Call today to arrange your inspection!
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.