Your Search Stops Here.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned on the high side of this pristine street in the hotspot of Eagle Vale this family home offers great street appeal on a 474m2 block. Upon entry you will love the living space on offer. With multiple living spaces and great open plan living there is room for your whole family. The u-shaped kitchen is the heart of the home and has ample bench and cupboard space. There are four good sized bedrooms with built-ins to 3 and the master with ensuite and walk-in robe. The entertainment area off the main open plan living is oversized and has great privacy to share stories with your friends and family. All of this situated within walking distance to local schools, shops, swimming pools, the duck ponds and public transport. You are also within close proximity to the M5 access.
- This family home offers multiple living areas with open plan space for your family to hide away and watch their favourite shows,
- Whip up the family favourites in the u-shaped kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench storage,
- There are 4 good sized bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes with the master offering an ensuite and walk-in robe,
- The bathroom is tiled and supports the bedrooms with shower, bath and a separate toilet,
- The covered pergola will delight the entertainers with great indoor and outdoor flow in the privacy of the high fully fenced backyard,
- Keep on top of the daily household chores in the internal laundry with easy access to the backyard accessing the clothes line,
- The garage is a single with drive through access and additional space above for storage and room to park another vehicle on the driveway,
- Situated on approx 474m2 block of land in an ideal location, this home ticks all the boxes
- Additional extras to this property are ducted air-conditioning, continuous gas hot water, alarm and blinds throughout
Council - $335 per quarter
Water - $220 per quarter
Rental potential per week:$460 - $480
Strata rates per quarter: N/A
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 to arrange a suitable time.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.