- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Looking for a head start in the property market, then do not go past this 3 bedroom home sitting on a 581m2 block of land offering granny flat potential (S.T.C.A). This home has wooden floors throughout the living areas with split system air conditioning for comfort. The u shaped kitchen is centrally positioned with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space. There is a great sized covered pergola with half enclosed as a sunroom for all year round entertainment. The functional bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling and supports the bedrooms with a shower, bath and toilet. All of this situated within close proximity to great local schools, Campbelltown Station, Campbelltown Mall and the M5. You even have a bus stop on your front door step.
- The living has wooden floors and the comfort of split system air conditioning to relax and wind down,
- Whip up the family favourites in the u shaped kitchen with electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard storage,
- There are three good sized bedrooms with two offering mirrored built-in wardrobes,
- The bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling offering a bath, shower, vanity and toilet,
- The covered pergola is a great space to entertain all year round,
- There is a single lock up garage and a covered carport to protect your vehicles,
- Sitting on 581m2 parcel of land presents potential for a granny flat all S.T.C.A,
Council rates per quarter:$335
Water rates per quarter: $174.21
Rental potential per week: $380 - $410
Strata rates per quarter: N/A
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 to arrange a suitable time.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.