Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
We have on offer a 3 bedroom home plus study sitting on approx 680m2 block of land with granny flat potential (S.T.C.A). This home is positioned in a peaceful and private location with a park on your doorstep. You are welcomed with tiled floors throughout the living areas, spacious living, an updated kitchen and separate dining. The kitchen is centrally positioned with gas cooking, in-wall oven, stainless steel dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample cupboard and bench space. The bathroom is tiled with a bath, shower and seperate toilet. All of this situated in the popular suburb of Raby and within walking distance to local schools, local shops and a short drive to Eagle Vale Marketplace, Train Stations, Macarthur Square and the M5 access.
* The living is spacious with great natural light, tiled floors and a seperate dining with the comfort of split system air conditioning and gas heating,
* The chef in the home will love the kitchen with gas cooktop, in-wall ovens, stainless steel dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard and bench space,
* There are three good sized carpeted bedrooms all offering ceiling fans and two with mirrored built-in wardrobes,
* The bathroom is tiled offering a bath, shower, vanity and seperate toilet,
* This home is positioned in a great family location within walking distance to excellent local schools, local shops and quick access to Eagle Vale Marketplace, M5 access, train stations, Campbelltown Mall, Campbelltown Hospital and Macarthur Square,
* There is a large carport and double garage to protect your vehicles with access down a private laneway leading to a peaceful surrounding and a park on your doorstep,
* Sitting on approximately 680m2 block of land with granny flat potential (S.T.C.A),
Council rates per quarter:$436.80 per quarter
Water rates per quarter: $250 per quarter
Rental potential per week: $430 - 450 per week
Strata rates per quarter: N/A
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 to arrange a suitable time.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
680m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.