Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Comfort and Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Conveniently located within minutes walk from Ingleburn CBD, station and schools this neat and tidy townhouse is not to be missed. Offering a lifestyle of comfort and convenience it would be the perfect first home, downsize or an equally fitting investment opportunity. Featuring:
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Ensuite and walk in to main plus balcony access
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- Open planned living and dining downstairs
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs toilet
- Lock up garage
- Well maintained backyard with ample space
- Located approx 800m to Ingleburn CBD and Ingleburn Public School, 1km to Ingleburn train station and 1.7km to Ingleburn High School
- Strata levy approx $530 per quarter
- Council rates approx $266 per quarter
- Water rates approx $167 per quarter
- Investors note: current owner is happy to stay in the property and pay market value rent
Call today to arrange your inspection
182m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.