This property is available now.
FULL OVER CHARACTER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Your very own retreat amongst the tree tops!
- L shaped lounge with stunning dark stained timber flooring & fire place
- Additional living area with ceiling fan & Fujitsu air conditioner
- Spacious dining room with beautiful double timber doors leading to the sunroom, skylight & Kelvinator air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with dishwasher & skylight
- Double sized main bedroom with ceiling fan, remaining two bedrooms are larger then usual - all feature built-in wardrobes
- Near new carpet to bedrooms & additional living area, slate to dining & kitchen, chocolate stained timber flooring to lounge & hall way
- Two linen cupboards
- Huge renovated bathroom - BATH IN THE PROCESS OF BEING INSTALLED
- Downlights & venetian blinds throughout
- Leafy surroundings, backing onto the peaceful reserve
- Enclosed yard with undercover area
- Single lock up carport
Ideally located close to local shops, schools and public transport.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.