This property will be available from April 20, 2018.
Stylish Family Living!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in the sort after pocket of Gregory Hills, set on a high breezy hill, you will find this architecturally designed family home.
Showcasing a long list of modern inclusions and a terrific floor plan designed for stylish family living.
This near new home offers the best of everything from finishes and views of the district.
Centrally located to Narellan Town Centre, Camden Town and Leppington Train Station.
- 4 large bedrooms ~ built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Master with bigger then most his & her's walk in robe
- Ensuite with double vanity & private balcony
- Three living areas
- Study nook
- Monochromatic kitchen featuring walk in pantry, stone bench tops, breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning (2 zones)
- Security alarm system
- High ceilings
- Remote control garage door
- Third toilet
- Down lights & feature pendant lighting
- Low maintenance level yard
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.