This property is available now.
Renovated Gem! Walk to Station
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in a sought after street of Glenfield, this fully renovated family home will have you impressed the moment you step inside! Featuring a spacious floor plan plus modern quality inclusions throughout, this is sure to tick all the boxes for your growing family. Plus, it offers a short walk to Glenfield Station, schools and shops!
* Three oversized bedrooms with built ins to all
* Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
* Open planned living and dining areas complete with tiled floors throughout
* Freshly painted and down lights throughout
* Fully renovated kitchen with 6 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and caesar stone bench tops
* Outdoor pergola and paved courtyard the perfect spot for entertaining
* Double lock up garage plus a fully fenced front yard
* Also features ducted air conditioning, remote security shutters throughout the home and solar panels
* Approximately 1km to Glenfield train station, 1.4km to Glenquarie Town Centre and 1.4km to Glenfield public school
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.