1 Week Free Rent to approved applicant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located within the exclusive Bingara Estate this property is brilliantly designed with touches of modern elegance and contemporary living.
• Open plan living and dining with golden timber flooring
• The stylish and extremely functional kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, loads of cupboard and storage space, Caesar stone bench tops and large breakfast bar with beautiful drop down pendant lighting for that added touch of luxury.
• A spacious theatre room provides a second living space adjacent to a completely separate study or home office.
• Four generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• The king size master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe, large private balcony with stunning views and en suite bathroom.
• The well designed main bathroom features a freestanding bathtub and separate toilet for added convenience.
• Downstairs is the powder room which boasts a 3rd toilet - great for when entertaining guests.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Lots of storage.
• The low maintenance yard is a great space for the kids to play or enjoy a BBQ with family and friends.
• Car accommodation consists of a detached double lock up garage to the rear of the home, plus you have additional off-street parking for two vehicles.
This truly is a stunning home combined with a sensational lifestyle is located near Wilton Public School, 120m to Wilton shops and cafes, 130m to the park, 1.2km to the Leisure Centre and community gymnasium. The motorway is also situated only 2.2kms away.
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.