A MUST to view.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This 3 bedroom home offers tiled living areas with fireplace & air conditioning for comfort. The U-shaped kitchen is centrally positioned with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The living room at the rear of the property opens directly out to the covered entertainment area. The functional bathroom supports the bedrooms and offers a shower, bath and a separate toilet. All of this situated within close proximity to local schools, public transport, duck ponds and surrounded by local parks and access to Macarthur Square, Macarthur Train Station and the M5.
- The living is tiled and offers a fireplace and air conditioning to relax and wind down.
- Whip up the family favourites in the U-shaped kitchen with electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench storage,
- There are three good sized bedrooms with two offering built-in wardrobes,
- The bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity and a seperate toilet.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.