The smart layout offers…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing only the finest finishes, open plan living and spectacular styling, this outstanding residence provides an ideal family sanctuary designed for luxury living.
- Wide hallway
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtop, large fridge space, pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, microwave, double door pantry
- Generous sized lounge and dining
- Mixture of plantation shutter and Holland blinds throughout
- Fabulous alfresco entertaining with ceiling fan and downlights
- Tiles throughout traffic and living space, top quality carpet to rooms
- Free standing tub to main bathroom
- Ensuite with his and her sink, double length shower
- Downlights throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to two, walk-in robe to main bedroom plus additional wardrobe space
- Study area or children's play area
This exceptional home is located on a larger than normal block with plenty of yard plus side access.
Don't miss this opportunity to make this rare gem home.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.