ONE NOT TO BE MISSED
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in close proximity to local schools, Glenfield Station, major
supermarkets and other retailers, you will find this beautifully
home; situated in a quiet cul-de- sac.
This spacious home has enough room for the whole family to run around.
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- 3 large bedrooms with sliding mirror wardrobes to all
- Ensuite to main
- Open plan living
- Floorboards throughout
- Split air con
- Combined bathroom with double vanity and laundry
- Updated kitchen
- Freshly painted throughout
- New blinds throughout
- Larger than norm backyard
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Side access
This is one not to be missed. The perfect home for your family
BONUS: Lawn maintenance included! This will be carried out once a month.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.