SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH NEW FLOORING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The wait is over! This generous sized family home welcomes it's new occupiers.
- separate lounge
- separate dining
- modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher space & gas cooktop
- laundry& separate toilet
- Kelvinator 2 air conditioning
- double lock up garage with internal access
- additional living area
- Kelvinator air conditioning
- main bathroom with separate toilet
- main bedroom offers walk-in wardrobe with ample shelving &ensuite, plus generous sized balcony
- additional three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes & one with Kelvinator air conditioning
- double door linen
Bonus features include windows treatments throughout, alarm, Foxtel outlets, gas outlet & brand new stunning timber flooring.
Fit with a fantastic outdoor entertainment area, garden shed & low maintenance yards.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to Aldi, Campbelltown train station and CBD.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.